Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Veg*Love Free E-Course!

Are you looking for ways to increase your health naturally, feel better, look better, feed your family (and your soul)?

Do the current practices in the food industry give you pause?

Do you want to try something new, and branch out in the kitchen beyond the same-old?

Do you want to make a positive change in your life for you and your family?


If you want to try a plant-based diet, but don't know where to start, don't fret!
I'm offering a 100% free e-course here on my blog to help you! 


I can't tell you how many people have approached me in person and asked me about being vegan.

How do you do it?
What do you eat?
Where do you get your protein?
Does it taste good?
Why did you make this decision?
Do you feel like you're missing anything?

I thought it would be a good idea to present the facts and my experiences to other people who might have the same questions.

And so, behold!




Beginning February 4th, every Monday I will post a chapter to the blog, along with answers to any questions you may have posted in the comments.

Chapters will include:
  • Busting Vegan Myths
  • Ways Going Veg Benefits Your Health
  • Ways Going Veg Benefits The Animals
  • Ways Going Veg Benefits The Environment
  • Practical Tips for Getting Started
  • Hidden Ingredients You Might Not Know About
  • Vegan Substitutions for Common Animal Ingredients
  • Vegan for the Holidays
  • ... and more!


I've been cooking vegan food for all of my adult life, and my daughter who is almost 2 years old has been vegan since birth. I live in a pretty rural, cold and meat-centric town, so I'm familiar with living a vegan lifestyle in a difficult place. 

I'm really excited to begin the course with you!

Subscribe and follow me on twitter for updates on when the first chapter is posted! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading. Drop me a note, I'd love to check out your blog <3